Welcome to Erique Berry Co.! If you enjoy wholesome recipes but prefer for them to quick and straightforward, you are in the right place! I created Erique Berry Co. to share all the positive and inspiring experiences I come across daily. Those experiences come in the form of cooking, loving, learning, and living in Charlotte, NC.
Hi, I am Erique! I started this blog to connect with people that love cooking, eating, and making their communities better. This blog is for everyone and anyone that loves mouth-watering recipes and the best eats around the Charlotte metro area. I plan even to throw in some of my favorite wellness and life tips. This blog truly is a place for people that want to live healthy, happy lives and change the world. I ask you to join me on this journey of committing to the process and not the project so that we can love, live, and grow our communities.
As much as I love cooking, I also love supporting food businesses in my community. Black-owned restaurants have been disproportionately affected by the Coronavirus epidemic. To do our part, a group of friends and I joined forces to start a hashtag movement call #EatBlkCLT. As a group, we dine at these restaurants often but wanted to motivate the entire Charlotte, NC community to visit blacked-owned restaurants to offset some financial challenges caused by the Coronavirus epidemic. Currently, there are more than 800 tagged posts highlighting black-owned restaurants in Charlotte, NC, and the movement has generated over 30k social media engagements for these black-owned restaurants. If you live or plan to visit Charlotte, NC, search Instagram for the hashtag "EatBlkCLT" and find a black-owned restaurant to support. You won't be disappointed!
Three Green Summer Salad
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. In parts, add flour mixture to butter/egg mixture then stir in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop large spoonfuls of cookie dough on to cookie sheet.
6. Space cookies about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown.
8. Let cookies rest for 1-2 minutes then serve or transfer cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
©2020 erique berry |
brand & web design by branded by bernel
©2020 erique berry | brand & web design by branded by bernel